WAY OF LIVING EXAMPLE ONE
1.Wake up.
2.Go to work
3.Come home from work.
4. Dinner.
5. TV.
6. Sleep.
1.Wake up.
2.Go to work
3.Come home from work.
4. Dinner.
5. TV.
6. Sleep.
1.Wake up.
2.Go to work
3.Come home from work.
4. Dinner.
5. TV.
6. Sleep.
Repeat the above until age 65 or retirement.
Oh well I guess it could be a lot worse. At least I'm a Human Being with freedom of choice. Able to Choose my own destiny. To select the friends, Career , and the amount of money I make each year. I can't believe I've got it so good. Anyway, I'm having more fun than my computer.
My computer is designed to serve us humans. It is a machine. Sometimes it can appear intelligent and come up with some interesting stuff. But us humans we still tell it what to do.
We program it from the beginning. Its future actions are all set in its operating system. A computer's behaviour is predetermined. We set the parameters within which it functions. A computer is an automaton. Here to serve us with its programs. We don't want it to go outside what we want it to do since that would not serve us. It could only slow down our day if it kept crashing or its programs did not work. What we want from it is efficient action. We certainly do not want a computer to think for itself. Imagine having a personal computer ask you each time you run it, "Why should I perform this task for you?" Highly inefficient!
We want robotic action. An efficient non thinking machine that takes orders and performs them efficiently. Lucky us Humans aren't like computers.
WAY OF LIVING EXAMPLE TWO
In the East short sayings are used to influence behaviour and develop the mind. They take pains to make sure that the right kind of literature is read. This way negative emotions such as greed, fear and envy, which only serve to weaken one, are avoided. Contrary to this, sayings which have pieces of wisdom raise one's frequency and can be a springboard for creative thought. Here are some.
WHERE THERE IS AN ABSENCE OF RELAXATION YOU FIND TENSION.
FEED THE BODY - ALSO FEED THE MIND.
WISDOM IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS KNOWLEDGE OR FACTS.
TRUE SKILL IS KNOWING WHAT THE OUTCOME WILL BE BEFORE YOU COMMIT THE ACT.
MOST BARRIERS ARE IN OUR MINDS.
ENERGY VAMPIRES DRAIN ENERGY, PEOPLE WHO ARE GIVERS CREATE ENERGY.
LOVE YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER. THEY DID THE BEST THEY COULD WITH WHAT THEY KNEW.
LACK OF BODY MOVEMENT CAUSES MUCH SUFFERING.
THE OUTER RESULTS IN YOUR LIFE SHOW YOU WHAT YOU ARE THINKING.
here's one I really like,
THOUGHTS = BEHAVIOUR = RESULTS
Hey, I've taken a step back and looked at example ONE and example TWO and compared them. I've changed my mind. My computer must be having more fun than me. It doesn't know it is an automatic machine. It is not aware of what it is missing out on. The Freedom to be. Since a computer is being what it is and using its full potential I restate my decision, My Computer has more fun than me.
You can contact the author at his website.
http://www.myspace.com/attractsabundance
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=James_Cassa
No comments:
Post a Comment